We are taking as many measures as possible to keep our staff, customers, and community, healthy and safe as well as following the guidelines of BC Ministry of Health, WorkSafe and BC Restaurant Association.
- All of our staff have gone through in-person training regarding the guidelines put in place by the B.C Ministry of Health
- Staff will undergo wellness checks prior to the start of every shift and will not work if they have any symptoms
- Per government guidelines, staff will wear masks and follow strict handwashing and sanitizing protocols.
- The floor plan of the pub has been reconfigured to maintain social distancing of two meters, and we will seat a maximum of 6 guests per table. Tables will not be allowed to be moved by a guest without prior consent of staff.
- Sanitizer will be required to be used by guests upon entry
- Card payments are preferred over cash, and card units are sanitized after every use.
- Customers are not allowed to order from the bar, or move seats/tables
- A name and phone number is required from each person entering the
pub as an individual. Contact information is required from at least
one person entering the building with a group (not more than six
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks until seated, and when leaving
their seats to use the washroom and/or exit the building.
If you have any questions regarding our safety protocol, please feel free to call us. All of our staff have been thoroughly trained in our health and safety practices.
-Queens Cross Staff